About Me

My photo
Hi. I live in Canberra, Australia, and started tatting early in 2009. Consequently, I've now caught the 'tatting bug' and hope to be infected for a long while.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Magnificant mail

More happy dancing today!

The postman left two seperate parcels today, both for me :)

The first parcel contained Mark Myers' Jacobean Flower Spray pattern and the second contained new thread :):):):)

What a treat to have the thread and the pattern arrive at the same time so that I can start the project straight away.

I plan on doing the pattern in DMC 80 and then repeating it in Altin Basak 50 to see which I prefer.

Hmmm....this, combined with my other UFOs, should keep me occupied for quite some time....

1 comment:

  1. We really do think alike! I just ordered the Jacobean Flower Spray myself. Once I get a couple UFOs out of the way, then I'll start it. It looks like something that will need my full attention!

    ReplyDelete

Followers