About Me

My photo
Hi. I live in Canberra, Australia, and started tatting early in 2009. Consequently, I've now caught the 'tatting bug' and hope to be infected for a long while.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Motif 18

These little treasures were a delight to tat! Aren't they cheery and happy. They are just the right size to stick on to a card.

I saw something similar on someone else's blog, but can't remember whose it was to give them the credit :(

I doubt that my stitch count would be the same as the original though, because their petals were a bit longer.

So...if you are the lovely tatter who put the original flowers online, thanks!

6 comments:

  1. The flowers are very cheerful... a welcome sight here in frigid northern Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers. Would this the page that you meant? They seem quite similar if not exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it isn't the page, but thanks for showing me, especially as this page has a pattern attached!

    A person can't tat too many flowers, they're all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers!
    Good tatting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice tatting!

    ReplyDelete

Followers