About Me

My photo
Hi. I live in Canberra, Australia, and started tatting early in 2009. Consequently, I've now caught the 'tatting bug' and hope to be infected for a long while.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Max, the mauve breasted rooster

Now here is something to crow about. Meet Max, the mauve breasted rooster.

He hatched yesterday and already has a proud comb.

This TIAS was really enjoyable, thanks Jane! It was the first TIAS that I have been involved in and I'm a bit sad that the title was 'TIAS 2010', because this infers that there is only one per year :(

I really appreciated all of the experienced tatters putting their TIAS online each day because I checked them out before proceeding with my own each time.


2 comments:

  1. Nice job with Max! You can't call yourself a newbie anymore once you've completed a TIAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby grandson's name is Max! - I will have to tell him that there is a rooster named after him, perhaps I should tat one.
    And I have a grown-up son in Canberra - he's on a mission from his mother to visit The Crafty Frog and buy Lizbeth threads for me. He already knows where The Woolshack is in Manuka!

    ReplyDelete

Followers