About Me

My photo
Hi. I live in Canberra, Australia, and started tatting early in 2009. Consequently, I've now caught the 'tatting bug' and hope to be infected for a long while.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I am one of the priveleged tatters that owns a Jan Stawasz book. Hoorah!!

This necklace was taken from his book 'Tatting theory and patterns'


I wasn't sure which length to make the necklace, so I used a clasp on both ends. That way I can just clip it onto whichever loop was the most appropriate for the outfit that I wear on any given day.

I haven't done much bead work before. It is a bit more fiddly than normal tatting, but seems to add a nice touch.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, I am partial to purple. and your beads look very nice. have fun wearing it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers