About Me

My photo
Hi. I live in Canberra, Australia, and started tatting early in 2009. Consequently, I've now caught the 'tatting bug' and hope to be infected for a long while.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Setting the scene

Location, location, location!!! This is my favourite place to tat because it has all of the essential ingredients to facilitate relaxation.

Tatting space in front of the television. The ultimate relaxation. And look, no-one is sitting in 'my' chair. Amazing!

Space to stash the tools of trade. 'My' chair is the one that is in next to the cabinet (of course), so there is easy access to the tatting equipment and some bench space to put my work (and my mug....)

4 comments:

  1. hi, is this your first blog?

    interesting. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to have such a neat and clean tatting space! I guess I'll have to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'd go crazy in your tatting space....I'd spend my whole time trying to figure out how you keep it so tidy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a really comfy place to tat! Great spot for the TV, too, so there's no glare from the sunshine, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Followers